It was £20 in the sale at Monsoon!
It is lovely and a bargain and although LSP thinks I look like a school teacher!!!! I love it.
I could do with losing a few inches as it is a bit tight, I can wear it unbuttoned and it looks fine as it has an underdress, but I do need to lose my cheese board (I have eaten a lot of cheese and its gone straight to my tummy)
We have a day at the races planned so it might be handy for that (I happen to have a handbag and hat that will go well)
it is in a lovely vintage style so will do nicely for tea parties and vintage events.
last night I chose 3 of my friends to be the first recipients for 1st tea party, its not till next month so I have lots of time to prepare and decide upon what I am going to serve.
I am also planning my 2nd....to include lots more of my friends......
i am looking forward to it. last year we did a bbq in the summer. I was not 100% happy with it as I spend so much time fussing about the food, I do not have chance to spend as much time with my pals.
Tea parties are much more civilised.

3 comments:
A teaparty sounds a lovely idea - and that dress is perfect for that and also your day at the races :)
Gorgeous dress - very glam, not at all schoolteachery.
Beautiful dress and what a bargain!
Post a Comment