Well today I was working from home. I don't know what working from home means to other people but for me its about having some peace and quiet. I still have to get up, start work on time, be dressed and to be ready to go to the office if needed. Our office is so busy that home is a chance to crunch through some stuff. It means I miss out on the distractions from the office with nothing but 2 snoring dogs and radio 4 for company. By the miracles of modern technology I can still access my emails and everything. now 99% of my emails that I get at work are work emails (yes by boss is pleased) However we still get the odd funny one as well as the occasional send this to 20 people and something might happen (yes I hit delete). Now today we had a great one. It was an email containing old adverts. How fab. these are my favourites.
They are certainly of their time. I dread to think of the new mother getting drunk on blatz beer whilst breastfeeding!
This weekend is going to be a stressful one. Then I am hoping for an end to one of our stress factors. Endings are always sad but often inevitable. An ending is always a new beginning.
Tonight, I am going to treat myself to a nice hot bath with some lovely smelly's and my cook book, deciding what to bake on Sunday.
Friday nights rock.
xxx
Happy weekend everyone.
3 comments:
Haha these made me chuckle at work earlier, which was great because I've had a bit of a crappy week! We still need to rearrange that coffee- will call you, promise xx
ahhh old adverts are good for a smile and a giggle ;-)) I hope your weekend isn't to stressful for you. Take care, dee x
after a long and busy week its time to treat ourselves and relax... we really need time to unwind and recharge for another week ahead of us... enjoy life and work at the same time!!! have a blessed weekend!!! following you now.. hope you could vsiit my blog too.. kissess!!!
Post a Comment