Today was a leaving lunch for one of our team who is off to have a baby. We will miss her.
She brought in the most amazing cup cakes. Now I have always seen cup cakes as overpriced, over sweet and sickly affairs. Today I had a nice one. Here it is the one that changed me.
It was light and fluffy and with a lovely whipped topping that was both sweet and light and yummy, with a nice delicate sponge.
I picked a quite plain one but there were more fancy ones as well.
They are so cute!
little romper suits, prams and caterpillars, how cute!
I am converted!
I may have to make some myself.
We had some other lovely home made treats.
EW, make some lovely rich chocolate brownies. they were goey and lovely!
She is a wizz in the kitchen and a great cook.
My scones went down well and there were some lovely cheese paniers
So it was a sad and happy day, sad because we are saying goodbye for a while and happy because 1 we had some nice treats and 2, she is leaving to have a baby!
Other than that it was a normal Monday.
The sky was great but I was to busy to take any photo's.
I had a lunch break, but that was filled with eating lots of lovely home made treats and chatting about babies.
2 comments:
I love cupcakes! I love baking them but I love eating them even more! :)
I like cup cakes but the brownies take my fancy!
xxx
Post a Comment