This is good.
However, while we were getting used to working it out. We managed to lock ourselves in the house. Yes all 3 of us. So YD, had to go outside through the window and open the door. We will get used to it! (it was funny)
Today I had a rare compliment at work. yay. and came home to another birthday pressie. its a lovely owl cushion and an east of india keyring from my SIL. I have been very lucky this birthday.
Tonight for dinner I am cheating. I came home via tesco and bought their family dinner for £6 so we have pie, mash and sweetcorn for dinner and apple crumble for pudding. I am just a bit pooped today (and forgot to get the pre cooked mince in gravy out the freezer this morning).
Stress level's are running a bit high so having a bit of pudding and some treats are in order for tonight. I am going to go through my pattern book and choose something to sew.
I do feel a bit guilty about going to Bristol and only looking at the shops. So much culture and we only ventured to Cabots Circus. However we did have 1 surprise treat.
Temple Church was founded c.1147 by Robert of Gloucester, the powerful illegitimate son of Henry I, who held Bristol Castle and great estates in the area. He granted land to the Knights Templar, who built upon it one of the round churches for which they are famed. Medieval rebuilding imposed a more conventional plan, though slipped up slightly with the leaning tower. The church was gutted by bombs in 1942. Its shell can be contemplated in the secluded Temple Gardens.
It was well worth visiting, so quiet and peaceful. (and just behind our hotel).
Happy Tuesday everyone.



2 comments:
I ended up getting locked in our car once - DH nipped into tesco, took the key and after 2minutes the car auto locked itself!!! And if I moved the alarm went off - was so glad he was only gone for a few minutes!
Helenxx
Just reading about your birthday day,and all those yummy treats and cakes...Wow!
Belated H*a*p*p*y B*i*r*t*h*d*a*y wishes to you.I'm sure your lovely Nan was looking down on you and smiling.
Oh,and I love your dog!
Take care. :0)
Post a Comment