I am a chocolate brownie virgin. To be honest I didn't really like chocolate brownie's. Which accounts for why I have never really wanted to make them.
This all changed at Christmas this year, when my lovely sister in law sent us some gourmet chocolate brownie's as a Christmas gift.
They were from blue basil brownies and they were awesome. (this is not a sponsored post)
I have tried other brownie's since but nothing has come close, so this afternoon I am going to give them a try for the first time. I am looking to achieve a heavy, squidgy, dense and lovely brownie. If it turns out well I will post a photo in tomorrow's blog.
Happy Sunday everyone!

4 comments:
Well I hope you have a truly scrummy time! I make a kind of mutated brownie recipe that replaces the usual chocolate with maltesers, chopped up mars bars and munchies!!!! Needless to say it is only made on high days and holidays as it is very rich but totally delicious!
Look forward to seeing some photos soon!
Helenxx
I am not a big brownie fan either- in fact I'm not that huger fan of chocolate cakes altogether- would much prefer chocolate straight up! Enjoy cooking x
ooo i love brownies.. my sister makes some from a hummingbird bakery recipe book which are the nicest ive had..
i make them with weetabix as a base..v cheap to make but v scrummy!!
have fun making them!!
Hope they turned out alright and you didn't eat them all before you remembered to take a picture :)
Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!
Post a Comment