I have managed my 10000 steps today and had a lovely walk to the park.
This is only a 15 minute walk from my office....
This was quite fab though,
I have managed to pour over the map's and arrange a ride for the weekend. LSP and I are going for a 25 Km gentle bike ride. Its going to be 12.5 km there, stop and have a drink and then cycle back. It should be fairly gentle as there are only a few small hill's. We hope to be cycling most weekends as well as some in the week once the night's get lighter. We still need to keep hitting the gym, to help build core stability!
We have had some offers of help for fund raising which is great. I need to crack on with writing this cook book, so if anyone has any great cake recipes to share I would appreciate it.
Hope you all had a good Tuesday, I will be off to bed soon night all.....
1 comment:
Love the photos and keep up with the training. I know it's hard work but it will be worth it in the end! :)
Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!
Post a Comment